9 days bush to the beach is the perfect itinerary to experience a cocktail of wildlife safari and beautiful Kenyan beaches. You will experience the big five, the rugged and dusty Tsavo, the beautiful views of the Amboseli as crowned by Mt Kilimanjaro then finish with the easy and soft life down in Diani to reminisce.
9 Days Bush to Beach Safari
9 Days Bush to Beach Safari Overview
9 Days Bush to Beach Safari Details
Tour Duration: 9 Days
Price: 2500 Per Person
Park Entry fees
Full Board Accommodation
Unlimited Game Drives
Service Charge For professional Driver
Driver, Vehicle & Fuel
Things of Personal Use
Accommodation In Nairobi
Anything else not mentioned above
9 Days Bush to Beach Safari Itinerary
Day 1: Nairobi to Amboseli
- Arrive in Nairobi and drive to Amboseli National Park, which takes around 4-5 hours.
- Enjoy an afternoon game drive in the park, which is known for its large herds of elephants and stunning views of Mount Kilimanjaro.
Day 2: Amboseli Full Day
- Spend the day exploring Amboseli National Park, and go for an early morning game drive followed by a guided nature walk in the afternoon.
- Visit a local Maasai village to learn about their culture and way of life.
Day 3: Amboseli to Tsavo West
- After breakfast, drive to Tsavo West National Park, which takes around 3-4 hours.
- Enjoy a game drive en route to your lodge or camp, and arrive in time for lunch.
- In the afternoon, visit Mzima Springs, a natural spring that's home to hippos and crocodiles.
Day 4: Tsavo West to Diani Beach
- After breakfast, drive to Diani Beach, which takes around 5-6 hours.
- Check into your beach resort and spend the rest of the day relaxing and enjoying the white sandy beaches and turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean.
Day 5-7: Diani Beach
- Spend the next three days relaxing at the beach, soaking up the sun, and enjoying the many water sports activities on offer such as snorkeling, scuba diving, and windsurfing.
- Take a day trip to nearby Kisite-Mpunguti Marine National Park for some snorkeling or diving to see dolphins, sea turtles, and a variety of colorful fish.
Day 8: Diani Beach to Shimba Hills
- After breakfast, drive to Shimba Hills National Reserve, which takes around 1.5 hours.
- Enjoy a game drive in the park, which is home to several elephant herds and the rare Sable Antelope. Go for a guided nature walk to see the Sheldrick Falls and watch elephants bathe and drink water.
Day 9: Shimba Hills to Mombasa
- After breakfast, drive to Mombasa, which takes around 1-2 hours.
- Explore the city and visit the historic Fort Jesus, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Transfer to Moi International Airport for your onward flight.
Book This Tour